I was tagged by Jimmi at Stamping & Shopping
1. Stamping Style - Style? Do I have a style? A few months ago I would have said clean, crisp lines, nothing cutesy. But lately I have been branching out a bit, and I now like shabby chic, lots of layers, mixing patterns and colors.
2. Inspiration - anything can serve as inspiration ~ a photograph, a piece of clothing, a shopping bag ~ anything with color, pattern, texture, composition.
3. Color - Periwinkle
4. Work space - One end of my bedroom ~ a large table under a window and some shelves
5. Perfect Day - sleeping late (I can only imagine...), breakfast with my family, stamping, chatting with my Splitcoast friends, late afternoon ball game, dinner out, a good movie, back to my stamping table...
6. First Job - Cashier at a corner newspaper stand ~ was fired after two days because the boss's nephew wanted a job
7. Wildest Dream - hmmm... would have to include an extended cruise with my whole extended family
8. Ink - Pallete Noir Hybrid/Copic Sketch Markers
9. Family - Rich Regals
10. Beverage- Iced Coffee
11. Biggest Challenge - Being a parent
...Ok I will be tagging two of my friends and here they are: Kimme (Melena Princess) and Kim (Nutsmuhl)
CCEE1820 Pack Rat Day
6 days ago