Tag, I'm It!
My friend Kim Muhl tagged me. If you haven't checked out her blog, you really should! She has some truly amazing creations on there. Here are the rules. First, link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Next, share seven random and or weird facts about yourself. Then tag seven more people at the end of your post. Be sure to include links to their blogs. Finally, let each person know that they have been tagged, by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Random Facts about Me
1. I have arachnophobia.
2. My (then) 11 year old son and I got snowed in at the Cincinatti Airport for 72 hours with only the clothes on our backs and $17.00. We got home on Christmas Eve.
3. When I was little I got poison ivy all over my face. My parents have pictures of me in a ballet performance wearing a pink tutu and bright red splotches all over my face. Lovely.
4. I used to work the night shift in a psychiatric hospital.
5. I have all of my sons' baby teeth. (Ewwww!)
6. I once took a belly dancing class.
7. I have watched every episode of Project Runway.
Here's Who I am Tagging
Julia's Blog ~ Create with Me
Kris's Blog ~ Nostalgic Collage
Monica's Blog ~ Talk to the Ham
Michelle's Blog ~ The Crafty Cat
Helen's Blog ~ All Things Stampy
Stacey's Blog ~ Creative Awakenings
Marie's Blog ~ The Perky Pomegranate
CCEE1803 "Baby, it's cold outside!"
1 day ago