Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tourists



I just love this stamp, made by Eat Cake Graphics. I imagined this as a postcard these folks were sending out from their vacation to....Coney Island?? Hehe. The sentiment came from Hambo Stamps. Monica included it (and several others) with my order, FOR FREE! Thanks, Monica! You ROCK!)
Stamps: Image by Eat Cake Graphics, Sentiment by Hambo Stamps
Paper: Whisper White, Gable Green, Deja Views (My Precious Boy)
Ink: Palette Noir Hybrid, Copic Sketch Markers
Accessories: Nestabilities circle and scallop circle cutters, photo corner punch, mini brads

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is hilarious and too cute!!

Monica Hunter said...

Ha! Love it! That's what I'm going to look like on vacation in just a few days. Can't wait to do the tourist thing. LOL

Great card! :)