Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I LOVE MY COPICS!!!!!!!

My good friend Kim (Nutsymuhl) lives near a Dick Blick store, so I commissioned her to buy me some new Copic Sketch Markers (on sale! :-)). I received them this week, and let me tell ya...I'm in LOVE!!! Feast your eyes on these babies!





Thanks to Sharon Harnist for giving me the idea to store my Copics in a QuicKutz storage system, and for providing the Copic Marker Color Chart. You can see more from Sharon Harnist on her blog, PaperFections. Here's a link to the QuicKutz storage system.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome! You don't play fair....now I want what you have, instead of my drawers. LOL!

Kimme said...

Very cool home for your Copics. Me likey, but I think little fingers would be into that in about two seconds, so I guess I need to stick to my case locked in the cabinet. Hehe.