This card was a for a sketch challenge. My fav!
This "Boy Toy" card was for a challenge to
"create a monochromatic blue card". I used one of Frances' (Stamp Owl) sketches for my layout.
"Cheers" is the card I made for a limited supplies challenge. We were allowed to use one stamp, two colors of CS (plus a neutral), two types of embellishments (I used eyelets and a mini brad), and a tool (I used my word window punch).
For this challenge, we were supposed to create a card using layers of flowers. I paper pieced my window and created flowers with a Cuttlebug flower die cut.
This challenge was to use a buckle on your card.
This was the most challinging of all for me, using the "Cracked Glass" technique. This technique requires that you apply several layers of UTEE, freeze the image, cracki it, and smear ink into the cracks to make them more vivid. As you can see, I need to work a little more on this technique!
The challenge here was to use plaid on a card.
This was my first attempt at "Faux Stitching".
This challenge was to make a Genie Bag. I decided to make my bag into a card, instead. (Yeah, I cheated)
For the "Masculine Card" challenge, I decided to use my Flourishes shirt & tie, which is paper pieced. The pocked is pieced as well.
This card was especially fun to make. The challenge was to make a card using only red and one neutral color. I used Cranberry Crisp here, and the flower is watercolored with an Aquapainter. I used an old Mojo Monday sketch for my layout.
I named this card "Wild Thang". The challenge was to use an animal print on your card.
This card was made for a challenge to use a "sketch-type" stamp on your card. Right away I saw an opportunity to use my Papertrey Ink "Pink Patterns" DP. I chose to use the Blooming with Happiness dress because of the Project Runway theme.
I think this is the card I am least happy with. It was an ispiration challenge, and the inspiration was a wild and crazy runway dress that had a black and rainbow pattern on it.