Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Rubber Romance!

It's Friday again, and that means it's time for the weekly challenge I do with my Sassy Friends! This week it's Jimmi's turn to hostess, and she challenged us to make a card using our Rubber Romance stamps.




I decided to use my "Amy" stamp because for some reason she makes me smile. She seems very carefree and cheerful ~ just as I'd like to be at holiday time. I used my Stampin' Up Haiku paper and added a touch of bling with Icicle Stickles.

You can find more Friday Fun creations on these blogs:

Kim's blog - Papertastic Creations

Jimmi's blog - The Stamping Shopper

Sherry's blog - Stamping When I'm Not Working

We'd love for you to play along with us! Just link back here to your blog or Splitcoast gallery, using keyword FFC14.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Sherry Campbell said...

Very cute, Kim! This card does make me feel Merry! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome job. This card is the cutest. Love the Santa hat and sentiment you added to the image!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute!
Rachel just said "awwww"

Unknown said...

Aww, your card is so adorable!! I wish I could be that carefree at this time of year!

Anonymous said...

love the dp you used with this!!!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute! Clearly she lives in California. ;)