Friday, December 19, 2008

New Year's Cheers!

It's a busy Friday Fun Day and I am posting my FFC15 card late because I went Christmas shopping this morning. This week's challenge, to make a New Year's card, was hosted by my Sassy friend Sherry. I was shocked to discover that I only have ONE New Year's stamp, but then I found the perfect paper to go with it, so it worked out great! Neither the DP nor the stamp have any markings indicating their manufacturer, but I the pink paper and matching ribbon is Papertrey Ink's Berry Sorbet. If you'd like to play along, leave a comment here with a link to your blog or SCS gallery, using keyword FFC15.



You can find more Friday Fun creations on these blogs:


Kim's blog - Papertastic Creations
Jimmi's blog - The Stamping Shopper
Sherry's blog - Stamping When I'm Not Working



3 comments:

Sherry Campbell said...

Oh wow, Kath!! This is great and I do love that paper!! It's the perfect New year's card!

Michelle L. said...

I love that paper, Kath! And your card is fabulous!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!