Monday, December 1, 2008

Wish Frog

Here's my card for Taylor's TECC44 sketch challenge, which you can check out on her blog, Taylored Expressions. I used my new Bella Rose paper, which I just received from Jean (naturecoastcrafter) and I LOVE! Thanks, Jean!



Stamps: Image by Inkadinkado, Sentiment by MFT (You Take the Cake set)
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, PTI White
Ink: Palette Noir Hybrid, Copic Sketch Markers (N3+R27, YG95)
Accessories: red mini brads, PTI Ripe Avocado twill ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, word window punch, 1-3/8 circle punch, Nestabilities circle die cut

4 comments:

Ann said...

I love that little red frog! Great color combo and LO! :D

Jill Cooper said...

great card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love this, Katherine! What a fun LO, too! You did a fabulous job with the challenge! :D

Pat (mspfd) said...

How cute!