Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fun Challenge 12

I'm really excited because this week it is my turn to host our Friday Fun Challenge, and I have designed my very first SKETCH CHALLENGE! Thank goodness my Sassy friend, Jimmi ,was able to help me draw it (thank you, Jimmi-Jam!). We'd love for you to play along with us! Just link back here to your blog or Splitcoast gallery, using keyword FFC12. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!




And here is my FFC12 card:


stamps: Martha Stewart bird, Short & Sweet


ink: StazOn Stone Grey, Copic Sketch Markers (BV20, T1, N3, E44, Y11, BV08)


paper: Basic Grey Granola Collection


accessories: hole punch, pewter mini brads, sheer ribbon


You can find more Friday Fun creations on these blogs:


Kim's blog - Papertastic Creations
Jimmi's blog - The Stamping Shopper
Sherry's blog - Stamping When I'm Not Working


Thanks for looking and I hope you can play along! Happy Friday!

12 comments:

loretta said...

What a fun sketch. Congrats on getting tagged!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card, Kath!!! I love it!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wonderful sketch. Hope to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

Your card is so beautiful!

Cheryl Walker said...

What a lovely Sketch!! and love your card!!:)


Cheryl

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Great sketch and your card is beautiful! Maybe I can give it a try this weekend! :D

Kimme said...

Beautiful card. Here is mine: http://kimme-thelifeofaprincess.blogspot.com/2008/11/friday-fun-challenge.html

Kerry said...

Great sketch and card! I love all the cool gray tones...very pretty!

nic_d said...

Wow! This is gorgeous. Visiting from SCS--your blog is full of great ideas!

Erika H. said...

Oh, that is such a gorgeous card. What a wonderful sketch...beautiful!

Carole said...

Love your sketch and the card you made.

Kentucky Paper Kreations said...

Beautiful card!

Robin