Saturday, November 22, 2008

Even More VSN Fun

Here is the card I made for the VSN Challenge called "La Vie en Rose". The challenge was to use a floral image and the color pink on your card.

Stamps: Inspired by NaturePaper: PTI Ripe Avocado, PTI Vintage Cream, Bo Bunny Coral DotInk: Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral, Old OliveAccessories: Old Olive brads


I made this card for the VSN challenge called "Belly Dance". The challenge was to make a Shaker Card. This is the very first time I've made one and it was loads of fun!

Stamps: Studio G Snowglobe
Paper: Basic Grey "Wassail" Collection, PTI White
Ink: Palette Noir Hybrid, Copic Sketch Markers (R59, N3+G99, BG93, E13)
Accessories: Nestabilities circle die cut, redline tape, stampin' dimensionals, acetate, star confetti, photo corner punch, Wassail mini brads, white gel pen


This is my card for the VSN challenge called "I Wanna Be a Rockstar". The challenge was to create a card inspired by your favorite CD. My inspiration is "Party Like a Rock Star", by the Shop Boyz.

Stamps: Rockstar by Hampton Arts, Rubber Stampede Music Notes

Paper: Basic Black, Basic Grey “Granola” Collection, PTI Pure Poppy

Ink: Palette Noir Hybrid, Copic Sketch Marker (R29)

Accessories: musical note brads, mini brads

I made this card for the VSN challenge called "White Christmas". The challenge was to make a card with falling snow on it. I made mine with a white gel pen. The idea for this card came from JulieHRR's fabulous card on the A*Muse website.
Stamps: A*Muse Classic Window, $1 Christmas tree stamp, Studio G sentiment
Paper: SU Print Pack DSP, Bashful Blue and Wild Wasabi, PTI White
Ink: Palette Noir Hybrid, Copic Sketch Markers (B21, 100)
Accessories: Inksentials white gel pen, Nestabilities circle and scallop circle die cuts, small oval punch


Here is the nameplate I made for the VSN Challenge called "See Your Name in Lights". I think I will put it over my stamping table!
Stamps: None
Paper: Basic Grey “Granola” Collection
Ink:None
Accessories: lightweight chipboard coasters, “Olivia” alpha die cuts by Cuttlebug

14 comments:

Unknown said...

More stunning creations! Your mojo has been on a role, Kath!

Kay said...

Hi Katherine! I stumbled onto your blog awhile back and I'm glad I did. The word "mojo" drew me in - hah! I need to tell ya, these cards are super dooper, my fav is the pink/flower. I'm a sucker for any kind of flowers. I tagged you on my blog if you want to play along. It's fun to make creative friends in the blogosphere, but don't feel you have to. Thanks for sharing such beautiful work!

Unknown said...

uhhh such cute cards.
i love the patterned paper of the rock star card.

Elizabeth said...

Great cards!

Jill Cooper said...

WoW, they are all so nice....great work!

Chrissy D said...

WOW! These are ALL fabulous! Love them! TFS!

Louise F NZ said...

Gorgeous cards!!!! I love the falling snow/white Christmas one.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome creations, Katherine. Love the precious, falling snow card -- it is a great design, lots of great features and perfectly executed.

Kentucky Paper Kreations said...

Wow!! Love all of your cards!!

Robin

Heidi said...

i love the studio snow globe stamp/card. have not been able to find that stamp. Thanks for the tag.

Erika H. said...

WOW! Your cards for VSN are amazing. You are so creative!

Anonymous said...

All your entries are wonderful! I especially love the little Christmas tree card.

Helen said...

Great cards! I particularly love the La Vie en Rose one - simply stunning!

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous cards, Katherine! I just love the Inspired by Nature in pink!

Hugs!
Elizabeth