Friday, November 7, 2008

My Favorite

This is my card for this week's Friday Fun Challenge (FFC9), hosted by my Sassy friend, Kim (Nutsymuhl). This week's challenge is to use your favorite stamp on your card. I couldn't come up with just one favorite, but my American Art Stamps are definitely among my favs. I love stamps that are witty and/or amusing! I even broke out my Prima flowers for this one.


Stamps: Image by American Art Stamp, Sentiment by Inkadinkado
Paper: Basic Grey Archaic Collection, PTI White
Ink: Ranger Ink's Walnut Stain, Copic Sketch Marker
Accessories: brown mini brad, Prima Flowers

You can find more Friday Fun cards on these blogs:

Kim's blog - Papertastic Creations
Jimmi's blog - The Stamping Shopper
Sherry's blog - Stamping When I'm Not Working


We'd love to have you play along! Just leave a comment with a link to your blog or SCS gallery (using keyword FFC9). Thanks for playing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one wacky and cute stamp, I can see why it's a fave!!

Unknown said...

Now I know why you picked this....its absolutely perfect! Your card is amazing and totally "you"...great job, Kath!

Sherry Campbell said...

Ha ha ha!! Ain't that the truth!! Too cute, Kath!

Chrissy D said...

This is such a cute card! Fun stamp! TFS!