Friday, November 21, 2008

Give Thanks

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is being offered up by my Sassy friend, Sherry. Her idea is to celebrate the upcoming Thanksgiving week by creating a thank you card. I don't know about you, but I can never have too many of these on hand! Please join in the Friday Fun by playing along with us, and link your card here so we can enjoy it, too! If you are linking to your SCS gallery, please use challenge code FFC11.

Because this is the final week of my son's Little League Fall Baseball Season, I decided to create a thank you for our team mom, Cyndi. She has helped to make the season loads of fun, and has worked really hard to organize game schedules, practices, uniforms, snacks, etc. In order to show my appreciation, I decided to make her a special thank you Noteables notepad, signed by all the parents and players inside. I hope she will like it and know how thankful we are for HER!

I also want to gratefully acknowledge the designer of the Noteables notepad, JulieHRR! She has generously given permission for me to post a link to her Noteables design instructions/pattern for this fantastic project. I encourage you to check it out and give it a go! I think these babies would make great Christmas and birthday gifts, too!

Outside View:

Here is a view of the inside, before it was signed:


Recipe:

Paper: Papertrey Ink's Kraft, SU's True Thyme, Karen Foster's "Baseball Collage"

Ink: none

Stamps: none

Accessories: Cuttlebug's "Olivia" alphabet die cuts, light weight chipboard coasters, Nestabilities circle die cut, mini brads, redline tape, 5"x8" small legal size steno pad


You can find more Friday Fun creations on these blogs:


Kim's blog - Papertastic Creations


Jimmi's blog - The Stamping Shopper


Sherry's blog - Stamping When I'm Not Working

Thanks for looking and I hope you can play along! Happy Friday!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome gift!
You are the cute notebook Queen!!

Unknown said...

What a perfect Thank you...even more meaningful than a card. Great job, Kath!

Sherry Campbell said...

This is great, Kath!! I am sure she will love it!! You are so good at making the altered notebooks!!!