Saturday, November 22, 2008

More VSN Creations

I made this card for the VSN challenge called "Standing in the Spotlight". The challenge was to use the Spotlight Technique on your card.

Stamps: Inkadinkado Dragon
Paper: Garden Green, PTI Vintage Cream
Ink: Palette Noir Hybrid, Copic Sketch Markers (YG23, G07. YG17, 100)
Accessories: Nestabilities circle die cut, word window punch, green mini brads



I made this card for the VSN challenge entitled "Flowers for Me?". The challenge was to make a card with a dahlia flower on it. The layout for my card was generously shared by Rhonda Beadell.

Stamps: None
Paper: SU Haiku DP, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango
Ink: None
Accessories: Basic Grey olive green brad, Nestabilities circle and scallop circle die cutsTechnique: Dahlia Flower folding technique



I made this card for the VSN challenge called "Cameo Appearance". I'm not sure cameo's can be turned on their side like this, but my stamp wouldn't fit the other way.

Stamps: Inkadinkado bird stamp
Paper: PTI White, PTI Ripe Avocado, Basic Grey “Infuse” Collection
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Nestabilities oval die cut, Basic Grey mini brads, Detail White EP



I made this card for the VSN challenge called "La Cage Aux Folles". The challenge was to make a "male" card with at least two traditionally "female" items. My girlie items are the sheer ribbon and the sparkly Platinum Stickles on the bomb sparks.

Stamps: A*Muse Artstamps (Bomb and Da Bomb)
Ink: StazOn Timber Brown, Copic Sketch Markers (E40, E44+BG93)
Paper: Basic Grey "Wassail" Collection
Accessories: Nestabilities square die cuts, sheer ribbon, Wassail mini brads, Platinum Stickles


I made this card for the VSN Challenge called "Ladies & Gents: The Busby Berkeley Dancers". The challenge was to create a card using a geometric shape as the focal point. I decided to use my stamps from Snow Swirled.

Stamps: Snow Swirled, Warmest Regards

Ink: Palette's Ripe Avocado and Berry Sorbet

Paper: PTI's Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet, and White

Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, ticket corner punch, mini brads, Berry Sorbet ribbon


Here is my card for the VSN challenge called "A Chorus Line". The challenge was to use three or more identical images on your card. This layout was originally created by stamps4funinCA.

Stamps: Telephone by A*Muse, Sentiment byMFT “Call Me” Set
Paper: Basic Grey “Granola” Collection
Ink: Ranger’s Walnut Stain, Copic Sketch Markers (B95, BG93)
Accessories: Nestabilities circle and scallop circle die cuts, 1-3/8” circle punch, word window punch, brads


4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're knockin' my socks off with all of these gorgeous creations!!

Chrissy D said...

I agree with Kim! These are all wonderful! I like your clean stamping style! TFS!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, you have made a lot of really great cards!

Erika H. said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! All of your cards are WONDERFUL...love the colors combos! Great job.