Thursday, November 27, 2008

I've been tagged!

I guess it was meant to be, 'cause I was tagged twice yesterday with the same tag, by two different people ~ Jimmi Mayo and Kay Squires. Here are the rules:

Seven Random/Wierd Facts About Me:
1. I love violent weather. Thunderstorms, blizzards...I get a huge adrenaline rush out of watching Mother Nature at her best.
2. I am addicted to reality crime tv shows - 48 Hours Mystery, Cold Case Files, Snapped (DH sometimes worries when I watch that one. Heehee), Dateline, Forensic Files...
3. I haven't been drunk in 10 years. I used to enjoy social drinking, but now I just get a headache when I drink. It kinda sucks.
4. My cat sleeps with me every night.
5. I am an 'expert' on Guitar Hero. Yeah, I'm a nerd ;-)
6. I hated dolls when I was a child. When my other friends were playing games like "Barbie wins the beauty pageant", I was playing games like "Barbie gets attacked on the way home from the grocery store".
7. My father was one of the original group of people who 'invented' the Internet.
Since most of my blogging buddies have already gotten this one, I am tagging seven blogs of complete strangers, chosen at random from the Splitcoaststampers BLOG COMMENT thread. I hope they don't mind! There is some amazing talent on these blogs so check 'em out!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Dragana Skoro said...

Hi Katherine

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I certainly don't mind being tagged. The only problem is, I've been tagged with this one before and I am not sure if I can come up with another 7 weird details about myself without tapping too deep (you know what I mean, wink, wink?!?). So, I will tag new people, but will send everyone to read my previous facts... I hope that is ok with you. By the way, you have some lovely projects on your blog. Off I go to see more.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Dragana

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hey Katherine,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. I'm honored to be tagged; however, I was just tagged about 6 weeks ago. I will give it some thought, and if I can think up some more weird stuff, I'll be sure to pass it on (LOL)!

You have an awesome blog with many beautiful creations. I'll be sure to stop by again and will add you to my blog list, with your ok.....let me know.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Pat

Melzie said...

Thanks for swinging by!

Weird details-- that I have done on my personal blog, maybe I'll put a spin on it and do details related to stampin' & scrappin.

Off to look around your blog some more!

Kay said...

Guitar Hero SO rocks! Did ya know they have Guitar Band now? We had loads of fun with it over Thanksgiving and I'm a singing machine, if I don't say so myself! HA Hey-thanks for playing the tag game with me. It was fun to get to know you better. I'm slow on my paper crafts these days -- busy holiday season, you know the drill. I've only been home a week after Keaton's accident so it might be January before I really rock the paper-craft world. If only I could trade in my day job .... sigh. Hugs!